Go Go Bag - Duvet - Dark Slate
Go Go Bag - Duvet - Dark Slate
The Merino Kids Duvet Go Go Bag in 'Dark Slate' is an international award-winning baby sleep bag that is designed with the safety and comfort of your baby in mind. It is specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres – 100% superfine merino wool on the inside & 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton outer.
The natural ability of superfine merino wool allows the skin to breathe and regulates body temperature year-round, so baby won't overheat or wake up cold - perfect for all seasons and environments. The Duvet Weight is perfect for those cooler evenings... like putting an extra blanket on!
- Size: Baby (3-24mths) and Toddler (2-4yrs)
- Lining: 100% superfine merino lining to regulate your baby's temperature
- Outer: 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
- Temperature Range: 15 and 20°C | 1.4 - 2.5 tog
- Packaging: Free drawstring travel bag!
- Machine washable
- YKK zip opens from the bottom for easy nappy changes
- Nickel-free shoulder domes (poppers) on one side to reduce escape attempts
- Nickel-free underarm domes (poppers) for easy adjustment as your little one grows
- Perfect for all seasons and environments, keeping your child warm in the cold and cool in the heat
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child’s sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up
- Simply add merino base layers for extra warmth if required
- Travel vent for easy transfer from your stroller to the little one's cot
Nature's wonder fibre
When it’s hot, intelligent fibres draw heat and moisture away from the skin, when it’s cooler the heat stays in, keeping your baby comfortable and cosy all night and all year long.
Peace of mind
Babies are more likely to settle quickly, cry less, feed better and gain weight faster when settled to sleep in merino wool. Supporting a baby’s needs and bringing reassurance to parents when needed most.
From washability to manoeuvrability for nappy changing and moving from cot to car seat, every detail is carefully chosen. Every Go Go Bag® comes packaged in a free drawstring travel bag.
It's Natures Wonder Fibre
Merino has some of the finest and softest wool of any sheep. Built to survive the seasons of New Zealand’s rugged Southern Alps because of the unique and incredible engineering of their wool.
Improves Sleep Routines
Babies who sleep in merino wool are known to ‘fall asleep quicker, sleep longer’ and have ‘deeper, better quality sleep’.
Naturally Regulates Temperature
Merino actively responds to fluctuations in body temperature. When it’s hot, intelligent fibres draw heat and moisture away from the skin, when it’s cooler the heat stays in.
Reduces Skin Allergies
Our superfine merino is super soft to wear. By forming a natural micro-climate around your baby, it is naturally hypoallergenic and safe to use for babies with eczema, allergies and sensitive skin.
Breathes + Controls Moisture
Merino fibres have a protective lanolin layer that naturally repels water and draws moisture away from skin, meaning baby will never feel sweaty or clammy.
It's Easy To Care For
Our merino is odour resistant and is naturally antibacterial reducing the need for frequent washing. Thanks to its natural breathability, there is no need for tog ratings either.